This everyday carryall is durably constructed with a waterproof lining and is made to last at least 8 years.
Whether you're hauling groceries, items for your workplace or baby supplies, the bag can carry over 100 lbs of whatever you need. Plus, your purchase helps provide fair trade wages, profit dividends and a retirement fund to the Bangladeshi mothers who make these bags.
Market Tote Specs
- Dimensions: 12.5" wide, 15" high, 5.5" deep, a 5" x 7" inside pocket, with an 11" drop under the handles
- Natural Material: 100% natural golden jute fiber harvested in Bangladesh
- Water-Resistant Lining: 100% polyurethane
- Strong: Can hold over 100 pounds
- Leather Straps: Reinforced by antique nickel rivets
Giving back with generosity...
A portion of every purchase goes to supporting the advancement of women through our FIF scholarship which supports women seeking an undergraduate/graduate degree, certification, or professional development course.
This bag represents and supports our vision to advance equality. Each purchase will unlock stories of women who are impacting and unlocking the power of our Goals.
Free Shipping on all orders